This candidate will be responsible for leading the QA efforts to help in the establishment of best practices and processes, management of QA and UAT environments and activities, creation of test cases, leadership of test execution, and assessment of performance and quality of all the company’s tech products.
· Work closely with our engineers to coordinate test plans, reproduce and prioritize reported issues.
· Collaborate with our product managers to anticipate new features and ensure of their testability.
· Maintain accurate, up to date test plans and coordinate accordingly with each of the cities.
· Engage with our customer support team to reproduce customer issues in house on test devices.
· Finally, as the company grows, you will have the ability to build and manage your own in-house QA team.
What We Seek:
• Attention to detail: ability to think like an end-user and point out errors and defects with our product
• Self-Starter: a strong entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic will be critical to setting the example for the team you build. Setting goals and metrics and defining roles and responsibilities are key parts to the role
• Solution-oriented: you are inspired to build a great, robust product, solve interesting problems and own a large piece of the company’s technology stack
• At least 2-3 years of experience in QA experience, including with mobile devices and web
• Degree holder (business or engineering degree preferred) or 3 years or above relevant working experience
• Proven success in planning/writing, executing and maintaining automated test suites on iOS and Android platforms with commercial, open source or homegrown tools
• Comfortable programming in common scripting languages, such as Python, Shell, etc.
• Solid understanding of the SQL language
• Experience working with team tracking tools such as Pivotal Tracker or Jira
• Good command of both written and spoken English and local language