We’re looking for a Junior Mobile SDK Engineer who is passionate about mobile application development (iOS & Android) to join our US (UC Berkeley SkyDeck Accelerator) office. Graduate intern, undergraduate intern, and gap-year/semester intern are welcomed. As a mobile data management platform, AlikeAudience does not own a mobile app, instead we build software development kit (SDK) for our partnering mobile apps to retrieve data at scale and return valuable consumer insights.
This position reports to the CTO and works along with the engineering team across US & HK to assist the on-going and new R&D projects. AlikeAudience operates in a lean startup fashion providing flexible working hours, home office policy, and year-round free access to gym, pool, and yoga classes.
• Participate in the overall system design, architecture, security, scalability, reliability and performance of our SDK
• Help customise our SDK for Top 100 mobile applications in APAC
• Carry out design and implementation of protocol stack for communication systems.
• Carry out comprehensive simulation and testing to guarantee the performance of protocol stack
• Stay ahead of new technologies and incorporate them into our team’s architecture. Technologies we use today include C++, Java, Swift, Objective-C, Android NDK, etc.
• Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant subjects
• Past experience with mobile application development is preferred
• Familiar with computer programming skills on C++ is a plus
• Demonstrated self-motivation to tackle problems and embrace technology innovation
• Work in a fast-paced, energetic, and flexible startup environment, with a talented, diverse, and forward-thinking team