Joining AlikeAudience provides candidates an opportunity to work with a team of startup entrepreneurs, digital visionaries, data scientists and engineers form UC Berkeley, Princeton University, Columbia University, HKUST, and HK Polytechnic University. We are a fast growing company with seed investment by angels and pioneers in AdTech, and Plug and Play Ventures, a leading accelerator in Silicon Valley. We operate in a lean startup fashion providing flexible working hours, home office policy, and year-round free access to gym, pool, and yoga classes.
• Build proprietary tools to facilitate terabytes data collection, processing, and visualisation in both real time and batch basis.
• Participate in design and code reviews with senior engineers to define and develop new capabilities.
• Work in a fast-paced, energetic, and flexible startup environment, with a talented, diverse, and forward-thinking team.
• Demonstrated self-motivation to work independently, as well as a part of a high-performing team.
• BS, MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited university preferred.
• Big data and NoSQL technologies such as Hadoop YARN, Spark, Hive, Cassandra, HBase, Storm, CASK, Kafka, Flume.
• Traditional databases and data related tools such as MySQL.