## As part of AfterShip, you will
– Work together with Andrew to provide amazing customer support to AfterShip users, ranging from small to large online retailers like Etsy, Groupon Goods.
– Work with our customers to understand their problems, frustrations and roadblocks.
– Provide your analysis to internal stakeholders, educating and evangelizing for improvements that result in a support experience that delights AfterShip’s customers.
– Work with our product management and engineering teams to provide quantitative feedback of customer issues. Help drive product improvements to reduce customer frustration and friction.
## We expect you have
– 1-2+ years of experience working in technical customer support organizations for software and/or telecommunications companies.
– Experience working in a 24x7x365 support operation.
– Experience supporting an enterprise B2B product set.
– Strong domain knowledge in the latest tools and techniques for delivering world-class customer support.
## Perks within AfterShip culture
– MacBook Air / iMac
– Attractive salary + Equity
– Flexible work hours and vacation policy
– Startup environment